Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Currently

Is it really JULY?! 
 
 
I feel like I just got out of school a week ago! This summer is fast and furious and my brain has already started thinking about Meet the Teacher and the first week of school....  I know.. but I can't help it! 
 
I am linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade for her July link up!
 

 
I am currently listening to Kelly and Michael because I love my morning shows in the summer. I am loving my lazy mornings. I love being able to take my time and not get ready if I don't want to. It seems like almost every day this summer I have had something going on, but my mornings are lazy and I love it. 
I am thinking about my never ending to do list. Grad school, laundry, school prep, classroom prep, TPT store building, it goes on and on. There is always something to do and be done so I am trying to tell myself to just live in the moment this summer and relax!
 
I am wanting (dying..cough cough) to get in my classroom. I am so blessed to be moving into a new building and the set move in date is in two weeks. I am itching to get in and get all my boxes unpacked and see what I am working with.
 
 
I am needing to prep for VEGAS! That's right you heard me. I remember putting it on my May currently that I was dreaming about going to Vegas and my sweet hubby made it happen. I need to print my handouts, get business cards printed at Staples, pick out my outfits, and all of the above! I am SO excited but a little nervous too. I still feel like such a newbie to blogging and TPT and it can be so intimidating to go to the TPT conference with all the veterans! I am nervous and intimidated, but so happy to be going with Sarah from Yeehaw Teaching in Texas who is my new teaching/blogging bestie. She is making the whole trip a lot less scary! 
 
 
It took me forever to come up with something that I am an All Star at, because I don't know that I am really an All Star at anything! I chose friend though because I can be your best friend in about 10 minutes. I love to hang out, give advice, be a listening ear, and be an encouragement to just about anybody and everybody. So if you wanna be friends then hit me up! :)
 
Head over to Farley's blog to see all the Currently posts! 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. I keep adding things on my never ending to-do list too! Good luck with your new classroom. I know you are going to make it look fabulous! Have a great time in Vegas. I am hoping I can make the giant leap and go next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! I hope you can go next year too!

      Delete
  2. Can I just tell you that I read your post and I felt like I was reading my post again! I think we are very similar and would be great friends! I'm a Texas teacher as well ANNNNNND I'm going to Vegas! Hope to meet you there! :)

    Kayla
    Kayla in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for new blogging friends! I would love to meet you there!

      Delete
  3. Moving into a new school is exciting! Can't wait to see what your room looks like!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am itching to get in my new room! I will definitely be posting pictures!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I know Princess! I'm so glad it worked out!

      Delete
  5. After reading everyone's posts, I feel not so alone in wanting to get back into my classroom already! I can't imagine how much this feeling would be amplified if I were moving into a new building. Have an amazing time in Vegas, I wish I could be there too!

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New building equals so much fun but so much stress! Haha I'll be posting pictures!

      Delete
  6. I wish I was going to Vegas too so I could meet you!! And I'm with you on getting into my classroom! Even though I'm not assigned to a classroom yet... getting in and being able to set-up early in my next room would give me a lot less stress the week before school!

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yukari! I am so bummed you aren't going!! I was REALLY wanting to meet you!! Oh well we will just have to meet next year ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin