Friday, June 5, 2015

June Currently

Hey Y'all! 
Before I start writing, I have to tell you that I am writing somewhat foggy tonight. Today was the last day of school, and I have been packing up my classroom all week with 19 students in my room. Not only that, but I started three grad courses this week and was in class till 8:00 last night and stayed up late doing homework.
 
Needless to say I need a caffeine IV drip...literally my caffeine intake is absurd. 
 
So with all that said, I am linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her monthly Currently link up! I am probably the last one to join the party but what else is knew.
 

I am listening to Pearl Harbor because the mister is gone tonight and I love watching chick flicks. I am loving that today was the last day of school! It was somewhat bitter sweet because I am leaving my current school to start in a new district. I will miss the many friendships and family relationships that I made while I was there, but I am so excited about my new adventure in a new district! I am thinking about all the new products I want to create this summer for TPT. I feel like my store has huge potential, but I definitely need to build build build. I have tons of ideas, but struggle with just getting started! I am wanting my little fur baby Winston to stop chewing everything in sight. As we speak the little stinker is chewing the boxes that hold all my classroom belongings, my wedding album, and the couch pillows. I get up every five minutes to take something from him or move it to a spot that he can't reach. Does this puppy phase ever end?! Someone tell me there is hope in sight! 
I am needing a swimsuit for our beach trip next week. Yes I know...procrastination at its finest. I have no time to order something so I am hoping to go look one day next week after the last day of school coma wears off. 
Last but not least, for Summer Lovin I am going to love my beach trip with my hubby, sleeping in as long as the fur baby will let me (which is usually not very late), and shopping days with girl friends! 

I don't have a ton of fun things to share because I spent all week packing my classroom, but I will leave you with this video of my team and myself dancing our way in to summer break. Enjoy! 




2 comments:

  1. Yay you! School is OUT for summer :). My last day of school was May 22nd, so I've had some time to get settled. I am new to this whole linky and blog thing and I love how you went into detail about each piece in the currently. I need to do that next time :). Have a great summer!
    pattersoninprimary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexis!
    Good luck with getting your puppy to stop chewing on things...LOL! Trips to the beach, sleeping in and shopping - sounds great to me. Enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin