Sunday, August 17, 2014

What I'm working on

Hey again! I was planning on linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for her Peek at my Week linky, but we don't start school until the 25th, and this week I will be in professional development and meetings ALL WEEK! Who wants to read about that?.... so I just thought I would keep it short and sweet and show you what I have been working on.



This year our district is moving to the CAFE model for reading strategies and DRA for reading assessment. We also do an hour of intervention each day where we keep logs on the students we are intervening with. WHOA that is a lot of paperwork...right?!  I want to try and keep everything in one place, so I plan to put CAFE and DRA in a binder and I am thinking of using this for the cover. If I use this as my cover, I will give my conference sheets, assessment sheets, and dividers a super hero theme to coordinate because everything must match....I know there comes the OCD. 

Someone told me in my classroom the other day, "you know not everything HAS to match right?" and I politely said "Oh I know!" and inside I was thinking...... IT MUST MATCH! 

So what do you think of my Super Readers binder? Also is this type of assessment binder something people would be interested in on TPT?

 I also plan on linking up with the big back to school Blog Hoppin linky this week which will be super fun and have some great posts including.....drum roll please.......my classroom reveal!


So come back this week for the link up! Thanks for reading! 

Alexis


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin