Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Made It

Hey there! I am hopping on for a quick Monday Made It post! And by quick I mean a really short post so that I am not late for meeting the Mister for dinner.
I haven't made much this Monday because I was busy tackling the dirty guest bedroom closet that has been hiding all the spiders! No husband around and just me and the spiders and tons and tons of junk. Don't fret though because the closet is tackled, I made thirty bucks selling the junk online, and I am feeling major accomplished. 


I am linking up with 4th grade Frolics for her Monday Made It link up. Click on the picture above to see all the other amazing posts. My Monday Made It is not near as fancy as the others and not near as crafty! I am finishing up a classroom wreath to match my classroom theme, but since it is not quite finished I will wait till next week to post. For now I will just show you part of the Meet the Teacher organizational pack I am working on. I might also give you part of it for FREE. That's right folks free. 



 I am loving every part of this pack and it will most definitely keep me organized when all the parents and anxious students show up for that night. You can have this checklist free when you follow the blog, and comment on this post with your e-mail. When you have followed and left your e-mail I will send the checklist your way!

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Remember to leave your email in a comment if you want the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a Meet the Teacher Checklist!! Your blog is adorable and I am excited to see what you post!

    My email is: heidi.joens@gpisd.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin