Monday, August 18, 2014

Blog Hoppin Teacher Week: Who

Hey there! Seriously I cannot believe it is 9 PM already!!! Where did my day go? Oh wait I remember.......
20 Memes That Only a Teacher Will Truly Understand compiled by Read Like a Rock Star! 
Yes I spent 8 hours in training and meetings today, and then came home to an e-mail from my wedding photographer and oh...my...gosh... I have spent the last few hours pouring over my wedding photos and reliving the best day of my life! 





These pictures just take my breath away! My wedding day was such a dream and I would relive it a thousand times if I could. 

Now onto the blogging! I am linking up with Blog Hopping for their Teacher Week Linky and today is the Who...

 

I got this cute little graphic from Step Into 2nd Grade to tell you some things about myself! 


I am passionate about my faith, my marriage, and my profession! I adore my family and friends, and I believe that life is about enjoying special moments and loving the people you share them with. These are the people who have my heart.

 My husband is my best friend and makes me laugh constantly! I love doing life with him. 

 This girl has been there through it all and she is the best friend I have EVER had! I love her more than she will ever know and when she moved, a piece of my heart went to Alabama with her! 

 My mother is on of the strongest women I know and her faith in Christ growing up inspired me to be the woman I am today. My sister is one half of me and I would do and give just about anything for her. 

 My sweet daddy who has loved and supported me through everything. He is my encourager and has always told me I can do anything I set my mind to and one day I started believing him. 


And these are the three little munchkins that I love like my own! If they lived closer I would probably go broke spoiling them and loving them too much. I can't wait to see them grow up and do big things! 


Well that is a little about me. Go check out the other blogs that have linked up by clicking the button above, and come back every day this week to see more of the Teacher Week linky! Here is a schedule for the week and tomorrow will be the big CLASSROOM REVEAL!


Thanks for reading :)
Alexis

 




1 comment:

  1. OMG! Your wedding pics are STUNNING!!! Being married IS the best. I married the love of my life, my best friend, four years ago, and it just keeps getting better and better! ENJOY MARRIED LIFE! And have a FABULOUS year teaching!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin